Hipposerve Account Holders #
- Go to the Hippo Portal by following this link: https://sales.hipposerve.co.uk/
- Login to the Hippo Portal
Select the Email Service #
- Go to the menu and click on My Services
- Select the Hippo Pro Email service that you would like to manage.
- Click on the Manage Service button.
Go to the Forwards Module #
- Click on the Forwarding Button
An Internal Forward #
- An internal forward is a forward to an address on the same domain as yours.
- Select the mailbox from the drop-down list.
- Select the forwarding mailbox from the drop-down list.
An External Forward #
- An external forward is a forward to an address on a different domain.
- Select the External option
- Type the email carefully in the box.
Add the Forward #
- Click the add button, to create the forward rule
- You can add as many forwards as you need for each mail address
Individual Email Users #
Login to Webmail #
- Go to webmail.yourdomain.co.uk
- Enter your username only. If your email is [email protected], the username will be just john.smith.
- Enter your current password.
Manage Your Email Account #
- Click on the account icon in the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Choose My Account from the menu.
The Forwards Option #
- Select the forwards option from the Accounts Menu
Add The Email Forward #
- Add either internal or external forward address in the box.
- You can add as many forwards as you need to each email.
Click Save #
Make sure you also click the save button