Creating an email forward is useful if you would like a copy of an email to be sent to another email you own, or the email of another person in your organisation. This knowledge base explains the two ways you can create an email forward.
Hipposerve Account Holders
- Go to the Hippo Portal by following this link: https://sales.hipposerve.co.uk/
- Login to the Hippo Portal
Select the Email Service
- Go to the Services menu and click on My Services
- Select the Hippo Pro Email service that you would like to manage.
- Click on the Manage Service icon
Go to the Forwards Module
- Click on the Forwards Button
An Internal Forward
- An internal forward is a forward to an address on the same domain as yours.
- Select the from mailbox from the drop-down list.
- Select the forwarded mailbox from the drop-down list.
An External Forward
An external forward is a forward to an address on a different domain.
Select the External option
Type the email carefully in the box.
Add the Forward
- Click the add button, to create the forward rule
- You can add as many forwards as you need for each mail address
Individual Email Users
Login to Webmail
- Go to webmail.yourdomain.co.uk
- Enter your username only. If your email is [email protected], the username will be just john.smith.
- Enter your current password.
Manage Your Email Account
- Click on the account icon in the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Choose My Account from the menu.
The Forwards Option
- Select the forwards option from the Accounts Menu
Add The Email Forward
- Add either internal or external forward address in the box.
- You can add as many forwards as you need to each email.
Make sure you also click the save button