Managing your DNS allows you to configure your domain name so that it can operate with many additional services, including emails, office suites, third party websites, validations and tags. These instructions explain domain only customers, can manage their DNS services with Hipposerve. Customers on our shared hosting who wish to update their DNS records should follow this guide, on how to modify their DNS using cPanel.
Important: Care must be taken when modifying DNS records. Hipposerve can take no responsibility for websites or services going offline due to DNS errors modified by users. We are however here to help you, so please contact our support at https://help.hipposerve.co.uk.
- Go to the Hippo Portal by following this link: https://sales.hipposerve.co.uk/
- Login to the Hippo Portal
Select the Correct Domain name #
- Go to the side menu and click on My Domains
- Select the Domain name you which to update the DNS on.
- Click on the Manage button
Choose DNS Management #
- In the options menu choose DNS Management
- If you don’t have the option to manage your DNS, it means it has not been activated. This can occur if the domain was previously using a different DNS provider. You can activate this by clicking on the Addons Icon and enabling the DNS Management Tool.
Manage Your DNS #
- The DNS management Interface will load. This can take a few moments as it collects the details from our Nameservers, so please be patient.
- Here you can manage all aspects of your DNS