Managing your DNS allows you to configure your domain name so that it can operate with many additional services, including emails, office suites, third party websites, validations and tags. These instructions explain how our shared hosting customers, using cPanel, can manage their DNS services with Hipposerve. Domain Only customers who wish to update their DNS records should follow this guide, on how to modify their DNS using cPanel.
Important: Care must be taken when modifying DNS records. Hipposerve can take no responsibility for websites or services going offline due to DNS errors modified by users. We are however here to help you, so please contact our support at https://help.hipposerve.co.uk.
- Go to the Hippo Portal by following this link: https://sales.hipposerve.co.uk/
- Login to the Hippo Portal
Select the Correct Service #
- Go to the Services menu and click on My Services
- Select the Hippo Web service that you would like to edit
- Click on the Manage button
Go to the DNS Zone Editor #
- In the Quick Shortcuts section, chose the DNS Zone Editor option
- This should open the cPanel DNS zone editor directly. If it doesn;t work, scroll down to domains and click on the Zone Editor Button.
- Then Choose the Manage Button
The Zone Editor Interface #
- You can now use the zone editor interface in cPanel to add or edit your DNS records accordingly.