Domain names are needed both for your website and your personal emails to function correctly. They can also be an investment for the future. Many people build up a portfolio of domain names for future projects, or to sell on should someone else need it. Luckily, they are easy to purchase, and you can get your hands on a brand-new domain name in a few clicks.
We have two ways to purchase your domain name. Quick Buy and Advanced Buy.
Quick Buy #
The quickest way to get your hands on a new domain name.
Enter Your Domain Name #
- Enter the domain name you are looking for in our search box, which appears at the top of all our web pages.
- You don’t need to include the .com or .co.uk a range of solutions will be searched.
Check Availability #
- Check the availability of the domain name. If the one you want is there, choose “Grab it Now”.
- Then you can configure your domain,
- If it isn’t available, you can always try an alternative. You could also investigate some other domain name endings (TLDs) we have available (there are loads!). Click Here to find the complete list with prices.
Advanced Buy #
- This gives you more options and other suggested domain names.
Go to the Domain Registration Menu #
- Choose the Domain Registration option from the Domain menu on our website.
The Advanced Search Page #
- This has more options to configure your domain choices.
- In addition, you can search through all the domain extensions we have available, along with their prices.
Search For Your Domain #
- Domains and similar domains that are available will be listed.
- You can choose one, or many domains for your portfolio.
- Once chosen, you will need to configure your domain
Configure Your Domain #
- Check carefully that the details of the domain are correct, particularly the spelling, as changes can not be made after registration.
- Different types of domain name have different registration requirements. The one shown below is a .co.uk domain, which requires a registration. Make sure you fill out these details correctly, as your domain registration could be rejected if items are missing or incorrect.
- For a UK domain, you only need a company ID number if you are purchasing on behalf of a registered company.
- You can see additional domain options and change the default name servers, if you require, by revealing these options.
- When you are happy, click continue.
Your Domain Shopping Cart #
- Make your final checks to your domain.
- By default, one year registration is selected.
- To increase the registration period, and to take advantage of any domain offers, select 2 or more years’ registration
- Complete the checkout form to purchase your domain.