The Hippo website status tools, a free service available to website designers and resellers who are part of the Web Design Club. It enables you to monitor the status of your clients’ websites and service from a handy dashboard, so you can act on issues straight away. The Hippo Helpers will set up your service when you purchase your first product, and you will be sent details of how to access this. This guide explains how to add or remove websites from this service.
- Go to the Hippo Portal by following this link: https://sales.hipposerve.co.uk/
- Login to the Hippo Portal
Select The Support Icon #
- Select the Support Icon in the Side Menu
- Open a new Ticket
Choose the Website Monitor Tool Department #
We have created a special area for you to add or remove websites from the tool. Click on this.
Complete the Form #
- Fill out the form saying which website(s) you wish to add or remove.
- Add the Subject “Website Addition or Removal”
Submit Your Request #
- Use the submit button to submit your request
- Please note, it can take up to 48 hours to action this request. We regret we can only add websites or services that are hosted by Hipposerve Digital Services Limited.
- You Can view the Hipposerve Status page here.