Our cloud hosted Minecraft Servers allow you to set up your game servers, so you can play Minecraft using your own rules. This article outlines the ordering process.
Choose Your Plan #
- Follow this link and choose the Hippo Minecraft service that you require.
Domain Name Options #
You are not presented with the domain options during the Hippo Minecraft order process, as with our standard hosting products. This is because most game server users prefer to access their server using the IP address only and not the domain name. If, however, you wish to buy a domain name for your Hippo Minecraft instance, you can do so by following this link separately. You can either configure the DNS yourself in your Hippo Portal, or ask one of our support team to do this for you at https://help.hipposerve.co.uk. You can also request help, in using a domain you already own.
Choose Your Billing Cycle #
- You can select, either monthly, annually or a triennially billing cycle.
Configure The Instance Options #
- Configure your server to match your preferences. This includes, backups (recommended), the Minecraft Version required, The data centre region. DDOS protection and IPv6 configuration.
- If you wish to purchase an SSL certificate, you can also do this here.
Proceed to Checkout #
- When you have selected your mailboxes, proceed to checkout.
Review Your Order #
- If you are an existing customer, you can log into your account here. If not, you will need to create a new account/
- Review Your cloud hosted Minecraft Servers’ order carefully
- Add a payment method.
- Complete the checkout. Please be advised it can take a few moments for the order to process as we carry out necessary validation checks.
- Your system will now be installed and this can take a short while depending on the configuration you have selected. Once this is complete, you will be sent an email explaining how to set up your Minecraft Server.