A great way to try out our Hippo Builder is to order our free trial. You are able to test out all the web builder features before you purchase. This guide explains how to order a free trial.
The Hippo Builder Page
- Go to the Hippo builder page here.
- Select the “Try for Free” button
Configure a Domain Name
The Hippo Free Builder required a domain name in order to function correctly. This is the dialogue box.
- You can register a new domain with us for just 99p for the first year (certain TLD’s only when purchased for 2 years)
- You can transfer an existing domain name to Hipposerve
- You can use an existing domain name and point the nameservers to ns1.hipposerve.co.uk and ns2.hipposerve.co.uk.
Configure the Product
- As this is a free product, there is not a great deal that you need to do here.
- Choose the billing cycle – we recommend that you choose monthly here.
- Select any add-ons you require, such as website backup etc.
- When you are happy, check the order summary and click continue.
- If you haven’t already, you will need to create a Hipposerve account. If you already have one, you will be able to log in here.
- Even though this is a free product, we still require a valid payment method on the account. This is in order to validate your identity and is part of our fraud prevention.
- Don’t worry, if you have not added any extras, your card will not be charged.
- When you are happy, make sure you agree to our terms and conditions and choose the checkout button.
- Your account will be created. Please be patient as this take a minute or so.
- Once the order has been successfully created, you will be able to proceed to the client area.
- You can find out how to access the Hippo Builder at any time by following this Knowledge Base.