A common question from users is about finding out your web stats. Many users have Google Analytics installed on their website, which can provide an excellent and detailed analysis of website traffic. However, it may be the case that you are unable or do not wish to have this installed on your website or web service. By default, all Hippo Hosting products, on a cPanel account, include raw web stats applications. This knowledge base article explains how to access these tools.
- Go to the Hippo Portal by following this link: https://sales.hipposerve.co.uk/
- Login to your Hippo Portal
Go to Hosting Service #
- Access The Hosting Service Where You Wish to Install WordPress
- Choose The Correct Service and click Manage.
Log into cPanel #
- Choose the cPanel login from the Quick Shortcuts Menu.
Enter cPanel #
- Click on the Log in to cPanel to access your hosting control panel. This should be an automated login with no need for a password.
Please note—icon displays may vary depending on the version of cPanel for system is running
Go to the Metrics Section #
- Go to the Metrics section of cPanel.
- Here there are a number of different applications that show your web stats in different ways. This is constantly being updated, but at the time of writing, the stats applications are Raw Access, Awstats, Analogue Stats and Webalizer.
- This Hippo’s personal favourite here is Awstats.
Each application is slightly different in how it reports the website stats, but each one will help you in finding out your web stats.