It is always important to have a strong and secure password on your email account. Hippo Pro Mail, offers two methods of changing your email password. The Hipposerve account owner can update all the email passwords from their Hipposerve Account. Individual email users can do this using the webmail interface. This knowledge base explains how to change your email password.
Hipposerve Account Holders #
- Go to the Hippo Portal by following this link: https://sales.hipposerve.co.uk/
- Login to the Hippo Portal
Select the Email Service #
- Go to the menu and click on My Services
- Select the Hippo Pro Email service that you would like to manage.
- Click on the Manage Service button.
Go to Your Mail Boxes (individual accounts) #
- Click on the Accounts Button
Manage the Email #
- Select the Email Account you wish to manage.
- Go to the gear icon and select manage, from the email that required a password update.
Update Password #
- Update the password in the dialogue box.
- When you are happy, click the save button
Individual Email Users #
Login to Webmail #
- Go to webmail.yourdomain.co.uk
- Enter your username only. If your email is [email protected], the username will be just john.smith.
- Enter your current password.
Manage Your Email Account #
- Click on the account icon in the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Choose My Account from the menu.
Password Option #
- Choose Account from the menu options.
- Update your password
- Once this complete, select update and log out of all devices.
- After you have changed your password, you will need to update it in any device that is connected to your email account.
- Once complete, make sure you click the Save button