Webmail offers a professional and feature rich interface, in which you can not only manage your Hipposerve emails, but also other emails as well. From here you can administer all professional aspects of your email service, such as creating signatures, training your spam filter, setting “out of office” messages and much more. This knowledge base explains accessing Hippo Pro Webmail.
Hipposerve Account Holders #
- Go to the Hippo Portal by following this link: https://sales.hipposerve.co.uk/
- Login to the Hippo Portal
Select the Email Service #
- Go to the menu and click on My Services
- Select the Hippo Pro Email service that you would like to manage.
- Click on the Manage Service button.
Go to Your Mail Boxes (individual accounts) #
- Click on the Accounts Button
Access Webmail #
- Click on the WebMail button
- This uses a single sign on protocol so will take you straight to your mailbox.
Individual Email Users #
- Go to webmail.yourdomain.co.uk
- Enter your username only. If your email is [email protected], the username will be just john.smith
- Enter your current password.
- You will then log in to the Webmail Interface.